hi, WELCOME TO MY SCHOOL HOUSE
嗨,歡迎來到我的校舍
Now, it's time for everybody's favorite subject!
現在是每個人最喜歡的科目:
I go to school and get a corrupted education.
我去學校接受那些腐敗教育
The time I spent here's left me yearning for vacation.
我在這裡度過的時光讓我渴望假期
These notebooks that I seek
我尋找的筆記本
They are my key to liberty.
它們是我自由的關鍵
I think the teacher might be somewhat psychopathic.
我認為這個老師可能有點精神錯亂
Can't even figure out his bAsIc mathematics.
甚至解決不了他的基礎數學
Close to impossible.
近乎不可能的題目
And as I get his problems incorrect,
當我答錯了他的問題後
I hear EVERY DOOR you open
我聽到你打開的每一扇門
And I know just where you're goin.
並且我也知道你要去哪裡
You're failing again and again.
你一次又一次的失敗
My ruler's locked and loaded
我的尺子鎖著和裝著
With my ulterior motives.
我那不可告人的動機
Think you can make it to the weekend?
你覺得你能完成它到週末嗎?
Better get out while you can!
最好趁你還能的時候快滾出去!
Get out while you can!
趁你還能的時候快滾出去!
The retributive rhythm of the metronomic master,
這關於節拍大師的懲罰節奏
It echoes through the halls...
它在大廳裡迴響著...
I think it's getting FASTER!
我覺得它越來越快了!
but I just get detention.
但我只得到了拘留
Each step is filled with dread.
每一步都充滿了恐懼
He's paying close attention.
他正在密切關注一切
Freedom sounds so sublime.
自由聽起來如此崇高
But now it's sweeping time.
但現在是清掃時間
And as I do my very best,
當我盡我最大的努力時
I hear every door you open
我聽到你打開的每一扇門
Did you say my system's broken?
你說我的制度不行?
Pathetic that you can't understand.
可悲,你是不會明白的
Everything you're doing brings you closer to your ruin
你所做的一切都會讓你更快接近滅亡
Don't think there ain't no consequences.
不要以為那裡沒有後果
Get out while you still can!
趁你還能的時候快滾出去!
Oh, I remember preschool,
噢,我還記得那所幼兒園
Back when we always played.
回到當時我們總是一起玩耍的時候
It's dire times like these
像這樣悲慘的時光
I wish I could have stayed.
我希望我能留下來
At least I get to jump rope...
至少我還可以跳繩...
But it's just not the same.
但這一點也不同啊
She stops me in my tracks,
她擋住了我的路
And it makes me go insane.
然後讓我瘋狂
He hears every door I open,
他聽到我打開的每一扇門
And he knows just what I'm doing.
並且他知道我要做什麼
And I can't start this over again.
我也不能重新開始
His ruler's locked and loaded,
他的尺子鎖著和裝著
With his ulterior motives.
他那不可告人的動機
I'll never make it to the weekend.
我永遠不能完成它到週末
GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
趁你還能的時候快滾出去!
STAY AWAY (OH) FROM ME!
離我(噢)遠點!