Do you want your child to get real smart?
可曾想過讓自家孩子變得聰慧?
A little bit of math here or there,
只需一些隨處可見的數學題,
I’ve got just the place for them to start!
我恰好有地方讓他們開工!
Watch out for the ruling master,
小心這個體罰老師,
Beware, he’s getting faster!
當心,他加快速度了!
Refrain from making noises,
儘量避免發出響聲,
That man’s a saboteur!
這老師可陰著呢!
Hear the slaps from down the path,
聽見走廊中傳來陣陣拍打,
Just to avoid his wrath...
我只想躲避他的怒火...
Now the professor wants you in his grasp!
現在教授想把你抓在手掌心!
WON'T YOU COME ON IN?
你不進來嗎?
Into my SCHOOLHOUSE!?
加入我的小小學堂!?
Stay the course and follow through,
跟隨課程,堅持到底,
I'm slowly coming after you!
我就在身後追趕著你!
I’ll bring the PUNISHMENT
我將會帶來懲罰
you know it’s tru!E:)
你知道這是事!實:)
I’ve been TRIPPING
我感覺自己被絆倒了
over myself too much,
然後整整被翻了一圈,
Basic MATHEMATICS,
基礎的數學題目,
seemingly growing out of touch!
似乎可望而不可及!
Feeling kinda sick of running
我已厭倦了四處逃竄
Clock’s been looking KINDA FUNNY!
時鐘變得有些許滑稽!
Thinking about HOME...
當我不停徘徊...
As I forever ROAM...
我總想著回家...
With danger of detention, lurking
無論我跑向何方
everywhere i goooooOOOAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我都難逃一死啊啊啊啊啊啊!
Two plus two equals?
二加二等於幾?
Well, that’s easy, that’s just FOUR!
哦,這太簡單啦,答案是四!
Either that, or the answer’s on the FLOOR!
或者還是地板上的那個答案
ENERGY IS GETTING LOW
體力值真是使人愁
This curriculum, it blows!
這個課程,讓我頭痛!
I should’ve been home so long ag-OH!
我可不能離開家那麼久—嗷!
Five notebooks down,
五本筆記已拿下,
Got two more to go...
還需兩本就行啦...
I’ve done so much math, that...
我做了那麼多數學題,感覺...
my brain will EXPLODE!!!!!!
大腦要爆炸啦!!!!!!
EVEN IF YOU ALREADY KNEW HOW!
即使你已經明白如何去做!
Every answer you get wrong,
每一次你回答錯誤,
I will be sure to sing my song!
我都會唱起這首歌!
As long as I get you to tag along...
只要我跟著你身後...
Stay the course and follow through,
跟隨課程,堅持到底,
I'm slowly coming after you!
我就在你身後追趕著你!
I’ll bring the PUNISHMENT
我將會帶來懲罰
My life is on the line,
我的生命現已垂危,
I'm running out of time...
我已沒有多少時間了...
In this locker I find myself in,
在這個儲物櫃中,我發現自己依舊存在,
to avoid his crimes!
為了避免他的侵害!
I'm feelin’ fine, despite
我感覺還行,儘管
my struggling to stay aloive!!
我掙扎著存活下來!!
Will it be over by TONIGHT?!?!
今晚能夠結束嗎?!?!
WALLS are getting BLOODY
牆壁正變得血淋淋
My mind is failing me!!
我的思想瀕臨崩潰!!
Can’t stand up on my FEET??
我無法用雙腳站起??
SAVE ME FROM MR. BALDI
帶我逃離巴迪老師
Don’t wanna hide, and seek out
我不想藏匿,
exits from this creepy creep!!
並在這個怪胎身上尋找出路!!
I’ve gotten way too CLOSE..
我離得太近了...
JEEZ, I HATE THIS THE MOST
哦天哪,我最討厭他了
I guess that I will not leave here,,,
我猜,我無法逃出去了...
(That was a Baldi song!)
(這是一首巴迪老師的同人曲!)