I'm all dressed up to go, do you wanna have fun?
我已盛裝打扮準備出發 你想不想一起找點樂子?
Put on your dancing shoes, that's right! ♪
穿上你的舞鞋 沒錯!♪
We're going out tonight.
今晚我們將踏入星光之中
(Let's go out tonight!)
(今夜一起出發吧!)
I just can't wait, you know,
我早已迫不及待了 你要知道
all throughout the year I been dreaming of a wintertime delight
一整年我都在朝思暮想著這份冬日的歡愉
When the world around is fluffy and white!
當整個世界迎來覆蓋上蓬鬆雪白的一刻!
We can have a big parade around the market square
我們可以在集市廣場舉辦一場盛大的巡遊
(Here and there; we can go anywhere!)
(不管這還是那 任何地方我們都能前往!)
You can really feel the celebration in the air!
你能確實感受到空氣中飄盪著節日慶典的氣氛!
When the lights are shining,
璀璨的燈飾熠熠生輝
Joyful songs overflow,
歡樂的歌聲流淌四溢
Take a leap of whimsy, and away we go!
縱身躍入隨心所欲的奇想 隨我們啟程吧!
We'll be partying out in the snow!
我們要在雪地之上盡情狂歡!
Now, ready? Set? Let's go!
準備好了嗎? 預備? 走吧!
It's a night to remember, now, always, and forever!
這將是難忘的一夜 此時此刻 直到永遠!
The snowflakes fall, we'll have a ball and
雪花紛飛飄落 我們將盡情歡舞
spread a little cheer that'll last the year~
散播足以延續一整年的歡樂~
Sing ring-a-ling, we can swing at the sweet soiree,
唱著 ring-a-ling 在這甜蜜的歌舞夜上翩翩起舞
Lighter than a peppermint parfait
心情比薄荷帕菲還要輕盈
Come down and boogie in the snow with me!
下來與我共赴雪中一同熱舞吧!
With joyful hearts together, gathering in the lamplight,
懷揣歡欣的心 相聚於街燈的亮光之下
Everything is bright tonight!
今夜萬物皆盡明亮閃爍!
Come on, let's have a toast!
來吧 讓我們舉杯同慶!
To the wonderful friends we made and everything we've done,
敬我們結識的親睦摯友 以及我們經歷的點點滴滴
Three cheers for everyone! ★
為每個人歡呼喝采!★
(Here's to everyone!)
(敬大家每一位!)
I love this part the most,
這是我最喜愛的時刻
everybody right here together in the moment having fun,
所有人齊聚一堂 共度此刻 歡聲笑語聚一起
Play the night away, we've only begun!
來徹夜玩樂吧 我們才剛剛開始呢!
Everybody stops you on the street to say “hello!”
街上的每個人都停下腳步對你說聲 「哈囉!」
(Gonna meet everybody we know)
(我們會跟所有認識的人碰面)
You can see a friendly face in every place you go!
無論走到哪裡都能看見友善的笑臉!
What a happy feeling.
多麼幸福的感覺
Hold my hand, don't be shy!
牽起我的手 不用害羞!
Take a leap of whimsy and away we'll fly,
縱身躍入隨心所欲的奇想 我們將展翅高飛
As the hours go hurrying by.
任憑時光匆匆流逝
The thrill of a lifetime!
這可是一生難得的悸動!
Light up the night,
點亮漆黑的夜空
We can have joy and laughter now, always and forever!
此時此刻我們可以擁有歡樂與笑聲 直到永遠!
The mood is great, so celebrate,
氣氛正好 讓我們慶祝一番吧
we'll party on and on till the break of dawn!
我們要接二連三展開派對直至夜幕染明!
We wanna be full of glee when it's cold outside,
即使室外天寒地凍 我們依然滿心歡喜
Looking at the world so starry-eyed,
眼眸裡閃爍著星光 憧憬地注視著這個世界
So grab your mittens and come out with me
快戴上你的手套 跟我出來吧
A cozy get-together reveling in the moonlight,
這是一場月光下盡情歡騰的溫馨聚會
Everything is bright tonight!
今夜萬物皆盡明亮閃爍!
In the snow or the sun or the rain, we'll have fun!
無分雨雪天晴 我們都要盡興!
No need to worry, but hurry,
拋開煩惱不必擔憂 但得快一點
it's time to enjoy the season!
是時候享受這個冬日的季節了!
In the spring or in the fall,
不論春秋
When we get together, it's the best of all!
當我們聚首在一起 那便是最棒的時光!
In summertime or winter, it's a festival!
盛夏寒冬 每天都像是節日慶典!
I'm feeling delightful~
我的內心滿溢著愉悅~
It's a night to remember, now, always, and forever!
這將是難忘的一夜 此時此刻 直到永遠!
The snowflakes fall,
雪花紛飛飄落
we'll have a ball and spread a little cheer that'll last the year~
我們將盡情歡舞 散播足以延續一整年的歡樂~
Sing ring-a-ling, we can swing at the sweet soiree,
唱著 ring-a-ling 在這甜蜜的歌舞夜上翩翩起舞
Lighter than a peppermint parfait
心情比薄荷帕菲還要輕盈
Come down and boogie in the snow with me!
下來與我共赴雪中一同熱舞吧!
With joyful hearts together, gathering in the lamplight,
懷揣歡欣的心 相聚於街燈的亮光之下
Everything is bright, what a sight!
萬物皆盡明亮閃爍 多麼美妙的景象!
A cozy get-together underneath the moonlight,
這是一場月光下盡情歡騰的溫馨聚會
Everybody is bright tonight!
今夜每個人都閃閃發光!